What type of information we collect and how we use it?
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have sent us a message via the contact form
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
- Website analytics provide insights and data that can be used to create a better user experience for website visitors. Understanding customer behaviour is also key to optimizing a website for key conversion metrics. For this reason, we use analytics on our website.
Who Has Access To Your Data?
If you are not a registered client for our site, there is no personal information we can retain or view regarding yourself.
If you are a client with a registered account, your personal information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the client accounts and access.
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
In case of a data breach, system administrators will immediately take all needed steps to ensure system integrity, will contact affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com